Issues before release

Hi everyone,
I am quite ready to have ToriOS be finished, but I am also quite ready
to fix issues.
The only one I can think of is *'issues with grub'*
Please test the most recent ISO and report anything that needs attention.

I haven't heard much from the documentation team lately,
@Paul @Sam
please report back on any progress you have made.

How does everyone feel about the current state or Tori OS?  Do you think
we are close enough to release version 1.0 soon?

I have had a lot of feedback from many people outside ToriOS.  There are
a lot of things people like about it (how it looks, how fast it is).
There are also some issues, and I have already addressed them (except
for booting the liveCD to RAM... but that is not a top priority)

as always your feedback is highly appreciated!