ToriOS updates

Hi all,
I have been working quite hard to get OBI to work with zenity, and have
gotten to a good fairly stable point.  I will be uploading it soon,
however I have found a bug in JWM that needs to be fixed... well it is
already fixed, I just need to update JWM for ToriOS, and it is building
currently.  Basically Zenity windows do not show up in the Task List
using the current older version (1269) of JWM... however they work fine
in the newest version of JWM git+1282

I have tweaked a lot recently in the OBI/zenity version so if you have
tried the most recent ISO you will find bugs that are gone, specifically:
weird sized window
selecting in the advanced mode
ugly terminals in user-config
illegible OBI icon in windows

All this is now taken care of.

OBI with zenity is (AFAIK) up to par with the dialog version now.

So, if anyone wants to test the previous version to see my progress go
ahead, I will be uploading an updated version once I get the base OS
rebuilt with the new jwm version, and rebuild the ISO with the newest
OBI version.

At this point I think it is almost time to release ToriOS 1.0  if things
work reasonably well and we find no major issue, I suggest we move
toward calling this next ISO the RC.  And then we can test it heavily
and release it.

What do you think?