Meeting

Hey all,
I am not going to make the meeting tomorrow... sorry
We are meeting with some friends.
However, I do hope to have a new ISO for testing.
Most of the improvements lately have been for zenity, however
the 'check and repair filesystem' choice will now allow a bit of a choice...
for now you can only choose the drive to check the first partition
eventually I would like to be able to choose the partition as well.

The main outstanding bug we have at this point is the grub-installer bug...

This seems only effected by the 'partition drives and install alongside'
option

Nio has found that certain workflows can eliminate this bug, but we have
not found a way to reproduce it reliably.

I will update you all when things are ready to zsync