Re: JWM Settings manual

Hi, Israel

The idea is to integrate this with the main toriOS manual,  however it
is just easier to develop it as a separate document,  partly as I can
check it quicker.  The consequence is that hopefully we will have some
sort of Documentation for the settings manager too.

Hence it is now in a separate repository.

Paul

On 17/10/15 13:13, Israel wrote:
> Hi Paul, I guess I didn't realize you were talking about the manual
> for jwm-settings-manager when we chatted the other day. The JWM
> developers really have nothing to do with jwm-settings-manager, so
> you really shouldn't contact them about it. However I would like to
> include the stuff with my program if you want! I would like to have
> good documentation for it, but I don't have the time to do it, so
> this is great!!
>
> I will have to check out the manual later, I am quite excited to
> see how it turned out!!
>
> On 10/17/2015 06:28 AM, Paul Sutton wrote:
>> The migration to a new git hub repository for the jwm settings
>> manager part of the manual is now complete
>>
>> https://github.com/zleap/jwm-manual
>>
>> hopefully this will make it easier to work on plus also it can
>> be shared with the jwm developers.  I need to get in touch with
>> them, but wanted to wait till this was done.
>>
>> All screenshots are in the same directory as the tex files,
>> therefore links are looking in the same directory too so when
>> they are inseted via LaTeX code if you want to move them, it is
>> just a case of altering the LaTeX accordingly.
>>
>> e.g
>>
>> \includegraphics[width=0.7\linewidth]{settings-manager}
>>
>> if the screenshots were in sub directory screen-shots then the
>> link would be screen-shots/settings-manager
>>
>> I have printed off work so far,  so I can see more clearly what
>> needs doing.
>>
>> Paul
>>

> -- Regards

- --