JWM updates

Hi everyone,
I was looking on the ubuntu packages page, and saw that our
2.3.1 version of JWM made it into Wily, and of course into Xenial.
I am quite glad that our work has made Ubuntu better!!
Thanks everyone for support here!!

There are a LOT of new updates to JWM recently.
One of the newest features is 'tooltips' in the menu.
The default icon for windows without an icon is now a white square,
instead of the red X.
This is a good change, because now it makes windows not look broken all
the time.  It is hardly noticable if a window does not assert its own
icon any longer, as the white square looks normal.

The other major improvements are some things we like, but are not as
noticeable.
They are mostly speed improvements.

Some things on the ToriOS side.  The 'nice-start' script has been
revised a bit, and now checks all the XDG autostart locations.  We are
still testing this change, but the initial results show that it does
indeed work :)  This should fix a longstanding bug with Nio's ztweaks
program.
I might also rework the autostart program to deal with Desktop files in
the XDG dirs as well.

The initial work to build from Trusty is complete.  I should have a
testing ISO for that one soon, once I get a Base OS built.  Xenial will
be a much different story, however.  But we do not need to cross that
bridge yet.

Just wanted to give everyone an update on the progress.