I may be able to get a free wordpress website for torios if thats whats needed

[george]

From: Israel
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 9:31 PM
To: torios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Torios] Please Read and Reply

On 12/20/2015 12:51 AM, Ali/amjjawad wrote:

  NOTE: Whatever you'll read below is not and will never be a list of excuses but a clear honest explanation of the current situation.

  Hi all,

    1.. I've been very sick lately (1 week now) and was unable to do anything online even my mentor-ship for Google Code In 2015 is idle at the moment as I was really sick. This is just FYI.
    2.. Since ToriOS is a community project and not a personal project, we do need donation. Since there is no website yet for us, we do need to invest into this project from own money. We do need our own server + we do need our own domain and in this case, we need to get new one.
    3.. I have zero idea what is happening with ToriOS at the moment. I have 931 emails are sitting on my inbox as Google Code In 2015 contest is super active and they send tons of emails so my inbox is flooded. Forgive me if I did not reply nor read any email. I failed to fix the mess in my inbox. I have no idea how to live in peace with 24/7 flooded inbox?! No, filters did not solve my problem.

    4.. I believe we need an urgent meeting to solve some pending issues and set some ideas/plans for the future.
    5.. I know I'm a very bad leader for this project and this must be solved ASAP as I am having a REAL hard time about that. I feel super guilty. Again, no excuses, I'm just speaking my mind here.
    6.. Forgive me for my lack of activities, contributions, and all.
  Happy New Year and Merry Christmas for those who celebrate it.

  #2 is the highest and top priority one.

  Thanks!

  Ali

Hi Ali,
I have been extremely busy lately, barely had time for much at all.
I am just getting to e-mails.
I do not have a server so I cannot help there.  Is ToriOS.net a bad domain?  Again, I am extremely out of the loop, life has been very busy!