Re: [Website] torios.top version 0.1

Hey Ali,
do we have access to the server via ftp or ssh/scp
If I can store things like ISO files and tarballs for people to download
that would be great!
Sam has recently started working on building ToriOS as well, so now we
can have more than one person building the actual OS, and it would be
nice to have a palce to upload the base tarball.
I can use Phill's server surely if that is not an option