Debian ToriOS [testing SOON]

Hi everyone,
I wanted to update the main list about the current progress on everything.
First of all, I have a working ToriOS based on Debian.
I have a working ISO of ToriOS based on Debian.
AND, OBI now works just as well with this version of ToriOS.

I just pushed an experimental update to our 'firstrun' script.
Obviously the "ubuntu-restricted-extras" package is NOT available in
Debian :)
So....
I install a similar set of packages and experimentall install the
libdvdcss package from videolan.
This can be changed.
I also include a warning dialog taken/edited from a few of Debian's pages:

There has been a long history of legal concerns when it comes to using
various multimedia related software due to software patents.
 libdvdcss is required for the decryption of CSS (Content Scramble
System) protected-DVDs.
 This cannot be obtained from the Normal repositories due to licence
restrictions in various countries.
 If you are in anyway concered about the legal ramifications that are
possible, please cancel this now

I hope this gives enough understanding, but anyone who has more
expertise can help with this.

On to the ISO info.
The current Jessie based ISO is 784.3MiB
This is still too big, of course by 84.3MiB
So, this is not the final version, but we need to test a few things
before it is ready anyhow....
I will be uploading this to Phill's server today, it will take a while.

All in all, we have a real working alternative to Ubuntu, so no matter
what the IP is, we can offer a nice Debian experience for our users.
All the debs that one can download (i.e. chrome and other 3rd party
apps) should work without issue in Debian.  So, we still have the same
level of compatibility with major applications and the majority of what
users do on a computer.
I will e-mail the developers list when the ISO is uploaded and ready to
test.