ToriOS Release Schedule - edition 1.0

Hi all,

   - ToriOS 1.0 will be released hopefully very soon (in March 2016) and it
   is based on Ubuntu 12.04.5
   - ToriOS 1.0 Debian version will be released right after that either in
   March if we are lucky or in April.
   - We should have by April 2 releases: one based on Ubuntu and the other
   is based on Debain.
   - Once we have official final releases (stable), users will start to use
   these and that means more bugs to be found.
   - Before the end of 2016, we should release ToriOS 2.0 for both Ubuntu
   and Debian but the Ubuntu version will NOT be based on 14.04 yet but it
   could be (we're not yet sure) still based on 12.04 and the one and only
   thing that is going to confirm that is our users. If they are going to like
   ToriOS with Ubuntu 12.04 then ToriOS 2.0 is going to be an improved version
   of 1.0 BUT IF AND ONLY IF for whatever reason 1.0 which is based on 12.04
   is no longer useful or causing so much problems or .. (any other odd
   reason) .. we shall drop 12.04 and ToriOS 2.0 (only in that case) will be
   based on 14.04.
   - Please keep in mind that 14.04 has no support for Non-PAE CPU.
   - AFAIK, Debian does support Non-PAE and if I am wrong, please correct
   me.
   - ToriOS 3.0 both Ubuntu and Debian to be released in 2017 and it should
   contain some NEW features, not only bug fixes.
   - ToriOS 4.0 - hopefully - can be based on not only Ubuntu and Debian
   but some other systems such as Arch for example. NOTHING confirmed yet,
   just a crazy idea in mind.

This is a very quick release schedule for ToriOS.

If you have any Q, please ask by replaying this email and please, do reply
to all.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>