Re: Docs

Hi Samuel,
where is this particular documentation for zmktbl located?
Is it one of the PDF files, or a website, or a something else?

On 03/24/2016 03:58 PM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
Den 2016-03-24 kl. 21:14, skrev Samuel Klein:
This is mostly for Nio + Israel:
The obi-readme program has an error:
*/usr/bin/evice:error while loading shared libraries: libSM.so.6: Cannot
open shared object file: No such file or directory.*
The documentation for zMktbl says this:
---
/*zmktbl*, a graphical tool to make tarballs, is added to the OBI
system. An icon on the desktop brings you directly to the graphical
tool, when you run the Lubuntu desktop.

This should work without much instructions, but

- it is recommended to save the tarballs in the directory */tarballs*,
if it has write access and there is enough free space,
- otherwise (for example in systems booted from ISO files) you should
select a directory in a partition with enough free space for the tarball./
---
I think I understand that if I have a tori source from Launchpad, I
could make it into a tarball. And maybe a small bullet point of what the
graphical program does. I can implement this into the docs and flesh it
out for a non-technical audience. Right now there isn't enough
information. And I'm not specialized in Lubuntu development.
Sam

Hi Sam,

1. How should I do the reproduce the error of the obi-readme program?

2. The help text of the zmktbl is not updated for ToriOS. You are very welcome to improve it.