Re: Busy with 16.04 LTS release

On 04/21/2016 07:56 AM, Ali/amjjawad wrote:
Hi all,

The subject is saying it al.
Once I'm free with that, I'll see what's going around here ;)

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>

Hi Ali,
understood!

The Debian version is the most viable right now, and only has visual bugs, at least that is what Nio and I have found in our recent intense testing of certain things in OBI and the software installer.

If everything goes well in testing we will most likely mark this as the RC (Release Candidate) and fix the minor issues and release it soon after.