Re: [Torios-dev] Working ISO

On 05/31/2016 02:05 PM, Paul Sutton wrote:
No idea,  I know sam was working on making the docs more like the ubuntu
docs,  that was completed,  the last thing I sent him was what i did
with the jwm settings manager

Paul

On 31/05/16 20:04, Israel wrote:
On 05/31/2016 10:58 AM, Paul Sutton wrote:
Sorry been busy with other stuff recently  I am just downloading

http://phillw.net/isos/torios/oldISO/ToriOS-2016-05-30-beta-jessie.iso

as there is no link to this on

http://torios.top/download/

I found it on the past iso files page