Re: What is going on?

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 7:10 PM, Nio Wiklund <nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Den 2016-07-10 kl. 08:37, skrev Ali/amjjawad:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there anyone alive over here or what?! hello?!
>>
>> --
>> Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
>>

> Yes Ali, here and at
>
> ToriOS developers <torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Oh my God, seriously? how come I'm not a member of that team? it's either
my memory is officially rusty that I don't remember removing myself from
that team or something wrong happened?! interesting ...

> we are
>
> - discussing features and problems of ToriOS
>
> - testing of ToriOS daily iso files (showing test results)
>
> - discussing documentation

This project has a serious issue with communication. I fail to understand
why you all refuse to use Slack?! since I've failed for more than 2 years
to explain to you how to use the mailing list in a proper way that everyone
stays in the loop :)

I have never imagined that I'm not part of the dev-list.

No worries, perhaps I'm really getting older ..

> -o-
>
> My main effort for ToriOS nowadays is to help Israel (I test and discuss
> new versions and features, so similar to what I used to do).

New versions? we haven't released 1.0 so why are we discussing *new*
versions?! :(

> -o-
>
> What about you, Ali? How are you, and what are you doing nowadays?

Not too bad. As always, keeping myself extremely busy to the maximum.

Tell you the truth, I'm not happy at all with 1.0 not yet released. I'm
tried of repeating myself. Not blaming anyone here but I'm just too tired.
I do appreciate each and every effort for sure and I again repeat I am NOT
blaming anyone but when exactly are you guys planning to release 1.0? next
year?

As for the communications, that's my other main issue with this project. I
beg you, let's use Slack!

> Best regards
> Nio

Thanks!