Re: [FINAL BITS] (1) Updating the website

On 08/25/2016 03:57 AM, Ali/amjjawad wrote:
Hi all,

This is to let you ALL know that I'm updating the website:
http://torios.top/
to reflect the latest changes to our project.

The text is old and at certain area is outdated and must be changed. For example, 1.0 will not be based on Ubuntu as we planned to some years ago.

I'll need your help as English is not my native language.

Also, any suggestions/ideas are more than welcome.

Keep in mind I'm STILL working on it so what you can see NOW might be different later on ;)

Again, the purpose of this email is to keep you in the loop.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>

Hi Ali,
Thanks so much!
I natively speak english, so feel free to send me any text you like, or point me to specific pages for proof-reading.