[FREEZE] NO further development nor updates to ToriOS

Dear all,

I officially announce that starting from this very moment until further
notice, no further updates nor development will be applied to ToriOS.

>From this very moment, whatever we have done with ToriOS ISO, that what we
shall release as ToriOS 1.0 and please, treat this email with the highest
priority and importance.

Exceptions are:

   1. Critical Bugs
   2. Something extremely urgent to be done and that must be approved by
   myself before doing anything about it.

A side from these 2 exceptions above, there is NOTHING to be done.

At this point, we need to add the final bits:

   1. Update the website.
   2. Write the release notes.
   3. Prepare the official announcement.
   4. Remove ALL the previous ISOs from the server and keep ONLY the one
   that we shall release - we haven't yet agreed which one.
   5. Get ready for users' feedback.

*The official date to release ToriOS 1.0 will be the 6th of September 2016.*

If you have any questions, kindly do ask.

Thank you so much!
P.S.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FeatureFreeze

Best Regards,