Re: [Torios-dev] New Debian ISO

Hi all,

On Sun, Aug 28, 2016 at 6:55 PM, Cinque Port Computers <
jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Israel,
>
> Latest iso installed in VB does not fully populate the Apps menu even
> after trying Reload Desktop.
>

> Cheers,
> JackT.
>

> ------------------------------
> From: jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx
> To: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx
> Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 09:47:43 +0100
> CC: torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; torios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [Torios-dev] [Torios] New Debian ISO
>

> Hi Israel,
>
> Latest iso Live Session in VB the Apps menu doesn't fully populate:
>

> Cheers,
> JackT.

I shall *NOT* approve this ISO.

Let's use the previous working ISO, please!

@Israel

You don't really need to fix anything here. We only need to remove this ISO
and use the previous one and yes, we need to use the proper names for both
the ISO and its MD5SUM as discussed and agreed on Slack.

Thank you everyone!