Re: Feedback from a new user [was: Re: [Torios-dev] New Debian ISO]

Hi everyone,

Just looked at my post. I joined the earlier team.

Initially I was tormented in trouble on the desktop icon and menu.
(I reported it in the Web of contact)
The problem has been resolved now.
I installed the ToriOS to My PC.
It is a very comfortable and wonderful!

I have created a page for Japanese users:

http://installlinux.jimdo.com/linux-%E3%83%A1%E3%83%A2/torios/

Maybe it might be a separate Web site of ToriOS.

BALLOON a.k.a. Fu-sen. (Keiichi SHIGA)