Just one minor thing: the download link states that it is still the release candidate:

PLEASE NOTE: this is our RC (Release Candidate) and NOT yet the final ToriOS 1.0. We shall release and do the official announcement for ToriOS 1.0 on 6th of September 2016.

http://torios.top/download/

Den 2016-09-07 kl. 10:28, skrev Cinque Port Computers:
Well done all; very special shout outs to Israel and Nio !!!!!!!

From: amjjawad@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 06:51:17 +1000
To: torios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Torios] ToriOS 1.0 has been released

My beloved family,

Words fail me big time. I just can't thank you enough nor love you
enough. I'm totally speechless. WE HAVE DONE IT. I feel like crying loud
from happiness. Without the hard work you have put, we would never SEE
this after all these years.

I dedicate this achievement to all of you. I LOVE YOU ALL!

http://torios.top/torios-1-0-has-been-released/

*THANK YOU!*

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>