[1.xx RELEASE CYCLE] ToriOS 1.1x and beyond

Hi,

ToriOS 1.0 has been released:
http://torios.top/torios-1-0-has-been-released/

The question that everyone must have in mind is:
What is next?

That was a very general *Question* with even more general *answer(s)*.

The better question is:
What about ToriOS 1.1x and beyond?

Kindly have a look at edition #1 for the full release cycle of ToriOS 1.xx:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1A5qLJWNWQ_yvm7948rUtOnakh71sf-BxFnmEUnp2Rp0/edit?usp=sharing

If for whatever reason you can't open/access the link above, please find
the attached PDF file which is the exact same as the above link.

*PLEASE NOTE: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TORIOS 2.0 NOR BEYOND. THIS IS
STRICTLY RELATED TO TORIOS 1.XX ONLY.*

*Before you reply, please read the following notes:*

   1. In case you have any question, comment, suggestion, feedback, etc
   please go ahead and think loudly.
   2. Kindly stick to the topic when you reply.
   3. Please do NOT go off-topic.
   4. If you wish to discuss a different topic or idea that has nothing to
   do with the subject of this email nor its contents, please do start a new
   thread/email.
   5. Kindly avoid long replies or deep details as much as possible.

Thank you!

P.S.
The release cycle plan (linked above and attached) is not written on a
stone. We can always adjust/update it as we desire and need.

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>