Kernel Panic

Hello,

It's been a very long time :)

Anyway, I was trying to install ToriOS on a very old machine from a CD
simply because it does not boot from its USB ports and please, don't tell
me to use anything else, I'm not interested to waste my time over an old
machine. I was trying to breathe new life into that machine with ToriOS 1.0
but I was surprised to see that message 'after' installing the system.

By the way, during the installation, it never asked me about if I want to
install Non-PAE or PAE kernel as it has always been asking?!

Not sure what happened? all seems okay except that message so installed
failed.

How to solve this?!

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>