Season's greetings

Hi all Toriosadores,

Christmas Eve is the main celebrating day in my country, and also the day of messages, electronic Christmas cards etc. Anyway, this is an English mailing list, so I attach my 'card' today on Christmas Day.

The light was beautiful on Dec 19, and I could take some photos and save some of that light. See the attached greeting from northern Sweden, intended for everybody independent of religion and political preferences, even if there is a religious symbol.