Re: Torios fails to install - but does in verbose mode - hurray, installed, but no browser?

On 02/21/2017 10:58 AM, George DiceGeorge wrote:

> thanks israel.
>
> I got fibre broadband on wednesday
>
> and have a half a roomful of old computers to rebuild
>
> and distribute around the island!
>
> And i want to contribute to improving torios
>
> http://www.hlug.org.uk/torios/
>

> [george]
>

> On 21/02/2017 16:36, Israel wrote:

Hi George,

I am in the process of rebuilding it currently, I will test it a bit
first, and then I'll upload it, so it should be ready in about 7 or so
hours.  It takes a while to upload, I do not have the fastest internet
connection here (I live out of city limits so we have very limited options)

In the mean time, open a terminal and run

sudo apt update && sudo apt -y full-upgrade

This will fix your menu issue.

You will also have to run

sudo apt-get -f install

As mkusb has some sort of issue currently, but Nio is going to work on
fixing it.