Phill's Server is down, yet again!

Hi everyone,

http://phillw.net/isos/torios/ToriOS-1.0.iso

Users can't use the above link to download ToriOS 1.0 ISO because the
server is down, yet again.

I'm trying to convince Kris Maguire to host the ISO on his servers but
nothing positive so far.

We seriously need to solve this once and for all.
As I previously mentioned, this will ruin all the efforts we're putting to
make ToriOS popular and fun to use.

I'll keep following up with Kris. In case I receive any answer from his
side, I'll share it with you.

If anyone of you can help to find other alternatives, please don't ask if
you want to help, just help.

For now, we have:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw-s_t-wO9m6VUVUd2swMWZkaXc/view?usp=sharing

It should work but I don't want to fully depend on Goolge Drive.

We don't need thoughts, we need actions.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>

Follow ups