Re: [Torios-dev] testing in VB: Re: ToriOS ISO

Hi Paul,

Welcome back on screen shots for installation, when you are ready for it.

Den 2017-03-17 kl. 20:35, skrev Paul Sutton:
Ah yeah  good point,  what I may do is refer to external resources from
within the manual,  thanks for reminding me,   it also means that as
websites contain up to date information then it is up to date.

I think i may have been mixed up thinking mkusb was used as part of the
installer.

I'll get back to you on screen shots what I am looking for is a series
of these for installation,  starting with the desktop showing the
install button through to the last install screen.  I can then add these
to the manual,  as for size etc, I'll get back to you.

If we start fresh it is better.

Paul