Re: testing in VB: Re: ToriOS ISO

Hi Jack,
Sorry as you know I have been out of the loop busy with real life stuff...
I must have overlooked this e-mail or gotten it in a particularly busy
time...
I think the issue was solved last time by changing the order of the
startup items... but I am not entirely sure how to do it the same way....

You might try copying the default jwmrc file to your home
cp /etc/skel/.jwmrc ~/.jwmrc
And then
jwm -restart
It may be that the jwmrc that you had is outdated.  Let me know how this
goes and I will take a look at it all again.