Re: Hello World!

On 04/17/2018 02:47 PM, Mustafa Mohammed wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> My name is Mustafa M. Jummah and am the newest member of Tori OS,
> I'm reaching out to introduce myself and say hi to everyone.
>
> I work as a social media manager and community manager as my primary
> job, I have been working in this field for the past three years
>
> I will take over the social media account and everything related to
> the digital marketing for ToriOS.
>
>  I hope to be become a valuable asset for the project and serve it
> with everything I can.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mustafa M. Jummah

Hi Mustafa,

I am Israel and I do most of the development and building of ISOs.  We
definitely need a dedicated social media manager!  I am so glad you are
joining the team!  I am CC'ing this message to Ali, who is in charge of
the website currently, as well as handling the other media.

Welcome aboard!