Re: New Member

On 10/03/2018 06:23 AM, Pedro Albuquerque wrote:
> Hi,
>
> First of all, thank you for having me on this team. And for a great
> tiny distro.
>
> I installed ToriOS on a laptop Acer Aspire 3630, Intel Celeron, 1.5
> GHz, 256 Mb RAM, 60 GB hard drive, and it's working perfectly.
>
> So, I asked to become part of this team so I can help in something.
> I'm thinking of starting with the translations for pt_PT. Any special
> recommendations? Guide lines? Where are the files, if they exist?
>
> Is there any other help I can give, not being a programmer?
>
> Regards,
> Pedro

Hi Pedro!

Glad you are interested in helping with Portuguese translations!!  This
is very welcome!

Do you have previous experience with translations (po,pot files?) and
also what other areas of interest do you have in helping out?

We will have need for some help with testing fairly soon, and there are
other things that could use some help, such as theming (GTK, and
xresources).

The translations are hosted on bzr and github, so whichever you prefer
is the set of links I will provide!  And also if you simply need to have
me e-mail you files, and then you e-mail them back and I upload them
that would be great as well!