Re: getting the word out

Good idea, I need to do this more too,  With the imminent launch of
Debian Buster perhaps this would be a good time to focus on low spec
systems and suggest what people could use.

I can try post something to my blog too. I'll fire up my ToriOS netbook
update for a start then see what I can come up with.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton
http://www.zleap.net