Re: Happy New 2020

Hi Paul and everyone,

Yes, I have moved to Sydney and yes, it's totally screwed up with massive
bush fires and some cities have been evacuated. I'm staying home and
already having hard time due to the smoke.

Every time I try to be active again, real life brings some thing up!

Don't worry, I'll be fine.

Take care and thank you so much for your email.

Miss you so much, everyone!