Happy 7th Birthday, ToriOS

Dear all,

On the 21st of July 2013, we started to challenge the world and ToriOS was
born.
Today, ToriOS celebrates its 7th birthday.

While the world is passing through a deadly pandemic, we are still around
and doing our best for this project.

*I'd like to thank each and every single second you've invested into this
project. I promise you all that the future is going to be much better for
all of us, hopefully. *

I can't thank you enough. I must find a way to thank you, therefore, wait
for my next email. The future of ToriOS, that is.

Love you all and so proud of you all. It's an honor to be part of this
great family. It's a great pleasure to meet you all. One day, I'd love to
shake hands with all of you, of course when this damn COVID19 is gone.

Take care, stay safe and let's make the future!

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>