[Suggestion] A Telegram Group

Dear all,

How about Telegram for faster communication?
I'm more than happy to share my Telegram ID:
https://t.me/Ali8020Mentor

More about Telegram:
https://telegram.org/

With Telegram, you don't have to share your phone number. It's more secure
and has tons of great features. While it's not a great tool for team
management like Slack, it has the quickest and simplest communication
feature, that is voice messaging. *For me, it is a life saviour. *
Texting is a blind language. It's hard to get the idea sometimes.

Anyway, we all agreed that 'this' mailing list is our official main
platform for daily communication until further notice. However, as we live
in this crazy world, I find it even more crazier to depend only on one
platform and keep ignoring the rest.

Remember: I do care about getting the job/task done.
I don't really care whether it's open or closed. There is nothing called
'privacy' when you are online. It's a myth. Any government can easily
'monitor' anything they wish or want so wasting time looking for the 'most
secure' platform isn't my cup of tea. The browser can listen to my voice
and whenever I open a new tab, I find the same service or product I was
talking about a while ago on my screen. If you care about your privacy, be
totally offline.

The most important reason why I'm suggesting 'Telegram' is because my phone
is on most of the time while my PC isn't.
I can access my Telegram x100 times faster than I access my inbox.

Thank you!
P.S.
If you wish to send me a message on Telegram, just tell me who you are so I
can add you.

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>

Follow ups