The Dev Mailing List

Hi everyone,

We have a technical issue, not a new, old one and I have no idea how to
solve it, to be honest. Neither the public archive is showing the emails:
https://lists.launchpad.net/torios-dev/

Nor do I receive anything unless someone forwards the email to me.

That being said, I'd highly and strongly suggest and recommend to get rid
of that mailing list once and for all and let's use this one instead. After
all, this is a mailing list for an Operating System so definitely we are
here, not to share jokes, but to work on the project.

I believe there is no need to waste time to fix something while we have an
alternative already, this list.

I am not the owner of this:
https://launchpad.net/~torios-dev

So

https://launchpad.net/~israeldahl

Could you please change the settings and remove the mailing list? Thank you
in advance!

I have no idea what could happen to the public archive though. Do we really
need it anyway?! if there is a way to keep it, that would be nice but if
there is nothing really valuable there, let's just get rid of the whole
mailing list because, after all, NOT every email is showing anyway.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>

Follow ups