JWM menu written in Rust

Hi,

I have been working on xdgkit lately, and this prompted me to write an initial rust version of the old jwm menus I wrote in bash and c++.  It is fast and works well.

Why did I rewrite them?  I really like having a "Places" menu on my panel.  And while I enjoy using jgmenu, JWM shows the menus instantaneously when you click them (unless you are using dynamic).

The way I use them is by including the cache file this new rust program creates of the JWM menus. These are stored in: ~/.cache/{apps-menu, places-menu}

If anyone uses rust and wants to try it out, let me know and I'll host the files and tidy things up for easier use.  It is very fast:

0m0.037s for the apps

0m0.011s for the places

Hope everyone is well

--