tortoisebzr-developers team mailing list archive

Re: QBzr hybrid commands landed.

I wrote:
> Hi all,
>   I've landed support for the 'hybrid commands' I've been rattling on
> about recently.  I've implemented 'qgetnew' (1 dialog) and
> 'qgetupdates' (2 dialogs depending on if a checkout or branch)

FYI, I've just uploaded binaries for bzr 1.7rc1
(https://launchpad.net/bzr/1.7/1.7rc1) which include all my recent Tortoise
changes, including all the pretty icons and new QBzr goodness - both my new
dialogs and the other work the QBzr team have been doing.  So grabbing these
binaries is an easy way to see the current state of TortoiseBzr...

Cheers,

Mark