toshiba-r500-r600 team mailing list archive

Re: Hi everyone

Dear Françoise,

I am running Kubuntu 9.10 myself and everything works fine out-of-the-box,
except for the transflective on/off button (but let us be honest, who really
needs that?).

About Toshset, I have no idea what you are doing wrong. Toshset is installed
by default on Kubuntu 9.10 and works completely. When or where or how do you
get that error? Currently I have no clue where you could possibly get such
an error...

Regards,
Peter