toshiba-tablet team mailing list archive

Re: Package subscriptions?

Il giorno sab, 05/07/2008 alle 19.04 -0500, Justin Dugger ha scritto:
> I just saw a merge request filed against xournal, and I got to
> thinking: are there any packages that Toshiba-Tablet should subscribe
> to bug reports for?  Thinkfinger comes to mind, as does wacom-tools,
> but most of the bugs filed against these packages are relevant to some
> other hardware.  I know the ppa contains xournal, so perhaps at least
> one person will find the report interesting:
> https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xournal/+bug/245828
>
> Perhaps just subscribe the team to bugs found to be relevant?  That
> seems to make sense, but I think at the moment all subscribed bug
> notices will go to this listserv.  Useful, or not?
>
> Justin Dugger

Well, it does not hurt to subscribe to such packages and if you all
prefer we can even rename the team to "tablet-support" (or close this
and open a new one). However there is also "tabuntu" which should become
a distribution suited for tablets, perhaps it would be better to join
them and keep the toshiba specific effort as a separate repository.q

Vincenzo