From: Txamqp-dev [mailto:txamqp-dev-bounces+svanharmelen=schubergphilis.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sander van Harmelen
Sent: zaterdag 18 mei 2013 9:56
To: 'txamqp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [Txamqp-dev] AMQP 1.0

Hi all...

I'm searching for a solution to forward specific metrics (averaged on say every 5 minutes) to an OpenTSDB database. We have ActiveMQ in place, so I was wondering if there is any way to use the build-in AMQP code? I do notice that the build-in one still works with 0.8 and ActiveMQ uses 1.0 now a days... So I wonder what my options are..

Thanks,

Sander