txaws-dev team mailing list archive

Re: lp:txaws has a revision -1

Tristan Seligmann wrote:
On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 6:32 PM, Gavin Panella
<gavin.panella@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
* Any idea how this happened?

The initial revision on trunk was created by merging a branch into a
completely empty branch, and committing that; apparently this results
in a -1 revision, for reasons I don't really understand.

Unless someone else does the reconcile (and push --overwrite, or
something more drastic, ...?), I'm happy to do it, but I'd like a
green light from someone in the project before I do. It may be better
if someone with knowledge of bzr internals does it anyway.

I'm not currently active on txAWS, so one of the active guys should
probably green light this instead, but I don't see why it would be a
major problem.

Hey Gavin,

Thanks for the heads up! I've done bzr reconcile and pushed the change up to lp:txaws.

Let me know if you need anything else!