txaws-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~fwierzbicki/txaws/break-out-parse-instance into lp:txaws

Review: Approve
This is something I wanted to do ages ago, so +1 in general.

One comment for possible change: in the fake client constructor, it might be better to put the new parameter at the end. Esthetically, that's a little odd, but this way it wouldn't interfere with anyone that has been passing unnamed parameters.

That being said, there probably aren't a lot of users of the fake client...

I'll set to approve, pending one more approval.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~fwierzbicki/txaws/break-out-parse-instance/+merge/58340
Your team txAWS Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~fwierzbicki/txaws/break-out-parse-instance into lp:txaws.