txaws-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~dreamhosters/txaws/920302-python2.5-compat into lp:txaws

So... the diff that I'm looking at on my filesystem from version 112 to 120 does not look at all like what Launchpad is showing here.

Ah, looks like rev 124 on trunk got committed accidentally at some point. That should *not* happened (obviously). I guess it's really time to stop using git-bzr. A good chunk of what fixed the Python 2.5 errors was in that revision; the rest was clean-up. Ah, well.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~dreamhosters/txaws/920302-python2.5-compat/+merge/90360
Your team txAWS Technical List is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~dreamhosters/txaws/920302-python2.5-compat into lp:txaws.