txawsteam team mailing list archive

Re: bugs..

So, we need two teams:
 - one representing access which owns branches, provides review
subscription etc

 - one for discussion

The current double-traffic behaviour occurs because launchpad has the
'contact address' for the txawsteam set to the list, not to send
directly to the members; and if we change that it becomes harder to deal
with folk that use the 'contact person' facility.

So I suggest we create a separate list team, subscribe everyone across
to it, and delete the current list. Or vice verca for a project
ownership/admin/bugs etc team.

-Rob