txawsteam team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~oubiwann/txaws/413741-pep8-cleanup into lp:txaws

On Tue, 2009-08-18 at 18:20 +0000, Duncan McGreggor wrote:
> Robert's review point has been addressed.
>
> Since there's not a lot of activity in this team, how about we merge with one +1. Once we have more people and contributions, maybe we can bump that up...

I think 2 review-capable people agreeing is sufficient - that is the
author and a reviewer, or for non team contributions, two team members.

-Rob

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~oubiwann/txaws/413741-pep8-cleanup/+merge/10204
Your team txAWS Team is subscribed to branch lp:txaws.