u+1 team mailing list archive

Alpha 1 ISO Testing

It's that time of the cycle again.. We're stretching our legs and
getting back into the groove of iso testing for milestones. The first
milestone is coming up quickly next week, and it's time to prep
ourselves for the release of Alpha 1. For those of you who are old hats
at this, you know where to find the isos, how to test, and how to use
the iso tracker. If your not an old hat, never fear the details are on
the ubuntu QA wiki.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Procedures

I've laid out some more details and point to the wiki pages on my post
talking about continuing the adopt an iso program this cycle and trying
to make sure our workload is shared amongst everyone on the team. The
biggest difference is in the schedule for this cycle -- we're going to
focus on getting the iso's 'right' on the first try and avoid respins.
To do this, we'd like to test the dailies the week before the first RC's
come out for the milestone. For more details:

http://www.theorangenotebook.com/2012/05/adopt-iso-quantal-style.html

Thanks everyone, and as always happy testing!

Nicholas