u+1 team mailing list archive

Re: U+1 wiki content

On 13 May 2015 at 16:45, Dale Beaudoin <dale_f_beaudoin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You can also put qa/tracker links to 'current' test cases (even though
> it's early). If you  have any ideas for a different format to present them
> (the qa tracker links) then please feel free to experiment. If you would
> like to insert links to qa how to's and other links then go ahead and add
> them also.

I've ask you for the links because I face some constraints of available
time (between $daily work$ and some other teams I'm involved with).

So if you could feed me those links (This link will explain how to install
xubuntu i386.iso to your USB drive; This link will direct you a discussion
on ubuntuforums about problems other users are having with installation
of xubuntu-i386-desktop to there computers) it would make things easier for
me.

Cheers,
slickymaster