u+1 team mailing list archive

Team Leadership

Hi All,

 I have been team leader for several cycles and would like to stay on ,
but , perhaps others may like to try an opportunity to be a team leader
. Duties would include managing the team and managing the U+1 wiki. if
there is anyone on the team that would like me to step down then please
say so.  If there are any who would like me to stay on then please leave
a message. If you want to nominate somebody or nominate yourself then
please do so.

Thank you and

Regards..
--