u1db-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: Support to sync to other cloud services

I have also read that U1DB continues but thought this will be as a
library and not as a online service. But that's good to hear.

I might be wrong so please correct me but was it not the case that the
size of documents synced through u1db service counted towards the
storage limit of Ubuntu One File sync?

As there won't be any Ubuntu One file storage anymore is there a quota
how much can be synced to u1db.one.ubuntu.com (might be relevant when
thinking about having base64 encoded binary data)?

That'd make my question obsolete on implementing other cloud services
although still would be a good addition.

Oliver