ubiquity-slideshow team mailing list archive

Re: My second, more conservative mockup

@Dylan:

Well, thanks for taking the time to look at my suggestions and mockups.  I
understand your concerns, and respect your points of view - I've already
communicated mine, both in words and in pictures.  I guess we just have
different visions for how the slideshow should look.

If anything, I am happy to have contributed to the discussion, to have
presented a different perspective, and possibly to have inspired.

HS