ubiquity-slideshow team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~gilir/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/lubuntu into lp:ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu

Sorry this is taking me a while, Julien. I'll be reviewing it (and probably merging it) in a few days!

Is there a blueprint or a discussion on the Lubuntu mailing lists on this? I like to be sure a package is in a derivative's plan before releasing something with its name on it :)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gilir/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/lubuntu/+merge/32133
Your team Ubiquity Slideshow is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~gilir/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/lubuntu into lp:ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu.