ubiquity-slideshow team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~nuthinking/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/oneiric-update into lp:ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu

I'll go through this more thoroughly by tomorrow (when I finally get some
time with a real computer), but just looking at the diff it looks awesome.
Thank you, Christian!

It looks like a bunch of files were marked executable. If you have a chance,
could you please mark those as not executable again? Maybe revert the
changes under po until it's merged; I'd rather run it when everything is in
trunk. Keeps the diffs a little tidier and avoids conflicts with other
merges.

If it doesn't mess things up, can we tweak the wording around
ubuntu.com/support to refer to the fact that it has lots of awesome support
options including commercial support? I believe that page mentions LoCos,
for example :)
That bit might need a bit of editing, actually. At least for important
links, I'd like to have the URL in the link text, because it's likely here
that someone will read a URL and remember it (or remember it exists), rather
than go to it immediately. The latter isn't particularly useful from the
installer, really.

Thanks, again!

Dylan

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~nuthinking/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/oneiric-update/+merge/74583
Your team Ubiquity Slideshow is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~nuthinking/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/oneiric-update into lp:ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu.