ubiquity-slideshow team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~nuthinking/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/oneiric-update into lp:ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu

Yeah, AskUbuntu totally deserves some more attention. Hopefully l10n people won't mind. (Or does stackexchange work with languages other than English, by chance?).

Looking a little more closely I see that the screenshots are not following the screenshot guidelines from the Readme. Message menu screenshot has xchat, Software Centre screenshot has incorrect scaling, AskUbuntu screenshot uses specific English text to communicate. No hurry for those, though. Final pictures can come a bit after doc string freeze :)

More pressing, the Ubuntu One slide also has two links in it pointing towards detailed information. It's worth noting that we don't have a web browser to view those when people are running the installer without the desktop. Can we point people at a single memorable url like one.ubuntu.com?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~nuthinking/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/oneiric-update/+merge/74583
Your team Ubiquity Slideshow is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~nuthinking/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/oneiric-update into lp:ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu.